HI there!! I’m Jen. I am a Deaf stay at home mom to 3 boys, age 19, 16 and 13. I also have 1 grandson, 1 1/2 year old. I am fur-mama to 2 full-blood boxers, Daisy (3 years old) and Dozer (1 years old). My husband, Jeff and I have been married for over 21 years now. I met my husband 22 years ago when he was home on leave from the United State Air Force.
I have been into paper-crafting for over 15 years. I joined Close to my Heart in August of 2008. I also do host monthly crop night at my home in the basement which has been dubbed as the Jen’s Messy Studio.
I am currently Senior Supervisor with Close to my Heart and my team’s name is “Messy Crafters”.
When I am not in the Studio; you can find me curled up on the couch reading the kindle. I LOVE to read. The boys and the grand baby do keep me pretty busy these days! I also go on Netflix-binge a lot of the times!!
- May 2013 – Earned Bachelor, Master & PH.D Degree from Close to my Heart
- 2008 – current – Close to my Heart Independent Consultant
- 2004 – 2008 – Stampin’ Up Independent Demonstrator
- 2002 – Started scrapbooking & stamping; freelance
Design Teams I am serving on:
- Between the Folds Challenge January 2016 – current
Former Design Teams that I have served on: