I am writing this post because I have been meeting new customers and some are wary about how to set up an account. I assure you it is EASY. I have written up instruction on how to do that.
Instruction on how to create a CTMH Account.
- Go to http://jensstudio.CTMH.com and on the right side of the screen. You will need to click on “LOGIN”.
- If you ALREADY have an account; just put in your email and password and log in.
- If you DO NOT have an account with CTMH yet then please go to the next step
- Click on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”
- Follow the instruction on adding your information. The password has to be 7 or more in letters/numbers. Make sure your password is something you can remember because we will have NO access to that. When you’re done entering your information. You do have option of getting the newsletter that CTMH provides to all customers. You do not have to have that. However, you do have to agree to the terms & condition of CTMH’s account. Click to put checkmarks on those two. When you’re done – click on “SAVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Once you click “SAVE MY ACCOUNT”. It will automatically log you in and goes back to the main page. So you will need to click on “MY ACCOUNT”
- When you’re done click on “MY ACCOUNT”. You will see a page that has your information with email, phone number and address. Whether if you are subscribed to the CTMH newsletter or not. You will see this When you do; you need to FILL BOTH OUT. Again, I will not have any access to that information. This is stored onto CTMH website.
- Shipping profile: You will need to click on “Add a new profile”. FILL out your address (it will also ask for your county, so please make sure you put that in.)
- Payment profiles: You will need to click on “Add a new profile”. If you have more than 1 debit/credit card you want to use. You can add all of that into there.
i. FYI – if you’re hosting a workshop and you qualify for anything that’s 50% off – there is an option for the consultant to just charge it directly to your CC. I don’t do this method without asking for your permission first. Again, I will not see ANY of your CC info.
- When you are done filling out ALL the information that is needed to create your account. You’re ready to order! You will need to go back to the top and click on “SHOP”
If you have gone to http://jensstudio.CTMH.com and see that there are 2 parties onto the gathering section. This is where I will explain how to do ordering when there are two parties online. Here’s a simple instruction on how to determine that you’re attaching your order to the right party.
- You will see this (just keep in mind – the Jen TEST 01 is a FAKE party. This is done as an example)
- After you log into your account; you will need to click on “SHOP” in order to get into the shopping area.
- It will be on your left side on the screen. Click on that and go shopping!! 😉
- Now, when you’re done placing your order. You will need to click on “MY SHOPPING CART” to enter your cart.
- THIS is where you have to choose which party to attach your order to.
- If you did order more than $50 – you will qualify for discounted Stamp of the Month. This is what will pop up.
- Now, if you DID not order more than $50, this is what you will see – notice the difference?
If you’re placing an order for Jolie’s workshop – you will need to click on “JOIN” for JOLIE’s party. This is what looks like after I click on “JOIN” for Jolie’s workshop.
- Notice it nows says “Leave” on Jolie’s link. If you click on the wrong party – all you have to do is click on “LEAVE” and it will go back to where it shows both as “JOIN”. Then you can click on the correct party link. THIS is where you need to DOUBLE CHECK to make sure you’re attaching your order to the right party link.
Now – whichever party you click on for – that means the hostes will get the credits for your order and that will help them earn hostess rewards.
If there are two parties that you want to place an order for BOTH. You will have to do the same method for each party. This order system DOES NOT ALLOW you to put in one order for TWO parties. You will have to do it seperately.
There is no need to contact me to let me know you already put in an order. I get automatic email from the HQ that you have placed an order.
Now there you have it! 🙂 Hope this will clear up any confusion on how to create an account OR linking to the right party link.