Supplies: VersaMark pad, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brayer, Kaliedacolor Pad, Card Stock, Water Spritz bottle,
1. Simply stamp your image using Versamark on ultrasmooth white or confetti or some other light CS.
2. Then emboss with clear embossing powder. Let cool.
3. Then gently wad paper into a ball or you could fold it into a small square for a different look.
4. Unfold it and smooth it out. It will have crease marks now. Place it on a towel and mist with water so the paper is very damp.
5. Next ink your brayer with a Kaleidacolor pad (or a B&J pad) and brayer across the paper.
6. The image will stay white while the ink will seep into cracks and the rest of the paper will have a batik look. (Like back in the 70’s when you applied wax to a pattern on a shirt and then dipped it in dye, cooled and chipped the wax away. Like far out man!)